Join us for a dynamic and interactive discussion about how to develop and launch a medical device in today’s competitive marketplace.
Learn how to:
- Position your product to comply with FDA regulations
- Develop requirements & expose product risks
- Utilize strategic design – COGS, DFX, & scalability
- Leverage rapid prototyping and agile development practices
- Select suppliers & manufacturing partners best aligned for your business
- Ramp up production to meet cost targets & go-to-market schedule
Interested in developing a medical device? Would you like to learn how to navigate FDA regulations, leverage agile development practices, select the right manufacturing partners, and ramp up production to meet cost targets & schedule?
Join Jordan, Mark and Noreen where they will share their knowledge and expertise, tips and techniques that will help you understand how to successfully bring a medical device to market and avoid common pitfalls.
About the Panelists:
- Jordan Bajor: Chief Operating Officer, Gynesonics, Inc. (Med. Device)
- Mark Brinkerhoff: President of FusionDesign (Engineering Development)
- Noreen King: President and CEO, Evolve Manufacturing (Manufacturing)
11:30 – 12:00 noon: Networking & food
12:00 – 12:15 pm: Introductions
12:15 – 1:15 pm: Expert Panel: Medical Product Dev. & Manufacturing
1:15 – 1:30 pm: Factory Tour of Evolve Manufacturing
1:30 – 1:45 pm: Networking & close
The event is provided to you by SV Hardware Startup to Scale and Product Realization Group