We deliver on-demand Technical Program Management, VP of Operations, and Operations Program Management resources with the technical knowledge and project management experience to keep your hardware development on schedule, go from prototype to scale, and build a dependable global supply chain to meet your go-to-market goals.
Technical Program Management – get your product developed on time
Missing hardware development milestones? Unable to meet project cost targets? If so, then on-demand technical program management can get your project back on track, drive plans, and meet go-to-market goals.
- Build development schedule with timeline milestones, resources & costs
- Create product requirements, verification & test plans
- Define & manage development team to meet milestones
VP of Operations – go from prototype to scale
Are you scaling your product into volume manufacturing? Struggling to select the right suppliers and meet product cost goals? Leverage our experienced on-demand VP of Operations to help you develop the strategies and plans to successfully make the transition from working prototypes into full scale production.
- Develop operations schedule, budget & product cost estimates
- Define Supply Chain strategy, supplier assessments & selection
- Architect scalable business infrastructure, implementation, & training
Operations Program Management – build a dependable global supply chain and operation
Are you managing a global supply chain? Struggling to meet delivery, cost, and quality objectives? Need to support fulfillment, reverse logistics, and repair? Leverage our seasoned on-demand Operations Program Managers to execute your Operations plans.
- Manage Global Supply Chain to meet cost, quality & delivery goals
- Provide PLM Systems administration & engineering change management
- Develop and support product fulfillment, returns & repair processes
Are you Missing Your Hardware Development Schedule? Call me, Mike Keer at (408) 427-4645 or my email: email@example.com
Join Our Email List – stay informed about hardware
If you’re in hardware development, be sure to sign up for our emails — cutting edge hardware development insights, educational events, and our annual Hardware Symposium.