PRG combines senior level consultants who allow your business to navigate the critical New Product Introduction (NPI) phase. We’ll strengthen your NPI systems and processes to help you minimize investment, save time, maximize profit and prolong your product lifecycle.
Supply Chain Strategy and Execution
We’ll help you with global strategic sourcing, contract manufacturer negotiation and selection, supplier relationship management, inventory planning and control, manufacturing process set-up and optimization, packaging design, testing, manufacturing, and distribution services. We also assist with scalable service and support solutions including Returns Management (RMA).
- Contract Manufacturing Selection (and Contract Negotiation)
- Global Strategic Sourcing
- Test Development, Packaging, Manufacturing, and Distribution
NPI Readiness Assessment
With increasing global competition, cost, and time-to-market pressures, you face significant execution risks. PRG’s NPI Readiness Services help to mitigate these New Product Introduction (NPI) risks. NPI Readiness Assessments can help you improve ROI, product quality, partner integration and more. Our readiness audit steps include:
- Product Review (includes Engineering, Design for Excellence, and Operations)
- Analysis, Interactive Technical Discussion, and Prioritization
- Recommendations (in Priority Order)
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Services
With fewer resources, greater product complexity, outsourced manufacturing and shrinking schedules, companies often struggle with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems, leading to inefficient (read costly) operating practices. PRG combines deep expertise in business systems and process improvement to improve the effectiveness of your PLM system, NPI process, and management of product data. We can help with:
- Selection, implementation and training (or re-implementation of stalled installations)
- Process improvement (includes systems mapping, gap analysis, and cost savings)
- On-demand PLM System Administrator (or Document Control manager)