- This event has passed.
Wearable World Congress
May 19, 2015 - May 20, 2015
Wearable World Congress (formerly GlazedCon) is the preeminent face-to-face conference and expo that brings together all the right people and companies to forge the future of the wearable and Internet of Things revolution.
This is where you’ll do business deals that make your company, form relationships that advance your career, and expand your horizons to see new opportunities.
This is also the very first event Wearable World is producing with the editors of ReadWrite. (Wearable World acquired ReadWrite in February 2015.)
Wearable World is the catalyst driving this exciting market. Every day in our startup accelerator, worldwide meetup communities, and innovative corporate-startup partnership programs we are making connections that matter and drive the bottom line.
BE IN THE CONVERSATION
The best, brightest, and most inspiring speakers will take the stage to share their wisdom over two content-packed days at Wearable World Congress. Our unique place driving the ecosystem allows us to host the most amazing, inspiring world-changers.
WHY ATTEND WEARABLE WORLD CONGRESS?
Easy. If you are:
- An IoT or wearable-tech entrepreneur looking to connect to investors, hear entrepreneur stories, and find corporate partners;
- An investor looking to connect with over 600 entrepreneurs and the top IoT and wearable startups;
- A supply chain or manufacturer looking to partner with the hundred most successful crowdfunded startups;
- A member of the media looking to see the latest and greatest tech companies;
- A startup Interested in meeting—and selling directly to—several thousand consumers walking through the Palace of Fine Arts during the two-day conference
… this is the event of the year for you. You need to be here.
Come be a part of this awesome community, attend our groundbreaking conference, and move the market forward. We are the future, together. It’s time to take your place within the wearable revolution!