- This event has passed.
11th SME SV Annual Conference – Transforming the Future IoT, 3D Printing & Robotics
June 9, 2016 @ 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Manufacturing and product design are changing at an astounding rate – this value-priced, 1-day SME-SV conference will help you stay current and competitive. Enjoy 20+ speakers covering the impact of the Internet of Things (IoT), 3D printing, and robotics – and more. Topics include:
- IoT in devices, infrastructure, and services
- Robotic trends: medical equipment, flexible manufacturing
- 3D Additive: metal advances, bioprinting blood vessels, and scalable additive systems
- The future of autonomous systems, from driverless cars to space robots
- On-site demonstrations of cutting-edge technologies
- Career development and career fair
The impacts are already huge, and we are just at the beginning. Prepare yourself, prepare your company, and take advantage of the improved flexibility, new opportunities, and new markets being created. See our full roster and register here. Use Promo code PROMO2016 for $20 discount off regular nonmember prices.
Mike Keer, Founder and CEO of the Product Realization Group, and Mark Brinkerhoff, President of FusionDesign, will be presenting at this conference!