Supply chains have increasingly had to evolve with technology trends and evolving markets. However, the pandemic and dynamic economy over the past few years has accelerated the rate of disruption for supply chains, causing us to rethink how we manufacture products and bring them to market.
Product Realization Group can help. From supply chain risk assessment and benchmarking to deciding on offshoring versus onshoring, we have you covered. Our team of experts will apply our vetted Supply Chain IMPACT methodology to custom-build a supply chain strategy to meet your unique business and technical requirements.
Find Out More
To find out more about how you can optimize your supply chain strategy, contact us today.
Our Tested Supply Chain IMPACT Process:
- We conduct a thorough Product Review to determine required activities.
- We devise an Action Plan based on findings and a cost-effective strategy to move forward.
- We work with you to Implement the completed and agreed-upon Action Plan.
Download our brochure for a more detailed look at Supply Chain IMPACT.
The PRG Supply Chain IMPACT Team
We provide on-demand resources to fill in any current gaps in your team, while being flexible to your future requirements. So, whether you are looking for a long-term outsourcing partner or plan to expand your internal team in the future, we’ve got you covered.
Our team includes:
- Manufacturing Operations Expert
- Supply Chain Expert
- Value Engineering Expert
- Logistics Expert
- Program/project management
- A Dedicated Account Manager